As we must restore our skin health after the summer sun and dehydration exposure.
What to do?
Maximum hydration and nutrition
- Moisturize and nourish your skin with creams and products that are characterized by their extra hydration and emollient properties.
- Use creams containing hyaluronic acid because it is an element that helps protect and maintain hydration.
- It is a good time for serums, because its action is more powerful and concentrated.
- Do not forget the driest areas of the body: legs, knees, heels, elbows, feet. They need more than ever to recover lost moisture.
- Exfoliation is one of the fundamental actions after the summer, as we must eliminate excess dead cells that summer caused.
- Creams and vitamin C serums are great allies to end and prevent both sunspots as those caused by age.
- And do not forget to drink plenty of water and a healthy diet to help restore our skin!